Say NO to Urinary Incontinence
Urinary incontinence is deﬁ ned as the involuntary leakage of urine. This might be a result of weak pelvic ﬂoor muscles since pelvic ﬂoor muscles play an important role in supporting pelvic organs and controlling continence. There are three diff erent types of urinary incontinence:
• Stress incontinence: is when there is exerted pressure on the bladder causing leakage. This can be caused by coughing, laughing, sneezing, or exercising.
• Urge: is the sudden, intense urge to urinate frequently.
• Mixed incontinence: is a combination of both stress and urge incontinence.
Physiological changes can contribute to the development of urinary incontinence; changes such as vaginal delivery, menopause, and aging can decondition pelvic ﬂoor muscles. In order to improve symptoms, it is important to strengthen these muscles. Possible ways to improve your condition may include lifestyle changes and Kegel exercises.
A breakthrough treatment for incontinence and confidence. This unique technology revolutionizes men and women’s intimate health and wellness by providing those suffering from incontinence with a completely non-invasive option.
Did you know that a man and a woman’s pelvic floor is the same?
Both need strengthening and have the same benefits.
- 11,700 kegels
- 28 minute treatments where you remain fully clothed
- FDA cleared to treat urinary incontinence and sexual health
- Pelvic floor strengthening and correction
What to Expect During Treatment
During BTL EMSELLA treatment you will be completely clothed yet, we recommended loosely ﬁtted clothing to help achieve best positioning during treatment. When the treatment starts you will feel slight tingling and vibrations in your pelvic ﬂ oor muscles that will then turn into full contractions. This will be completely comfortable and tolerable. If not, please let your healthcare provider know and they will adjust accordingly. Take this 28-minute session to relax, read a magazine, or watch television. You will be able to return to normal activities after the treatment.