Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is the medical use of increased oxygen and increased pressure. HBOT works by following a very simple and natural law of physics: more pressure allows more gas to easily dissolve in ﬂuids. In this case, a hyperbaric chamber provides greater pressure onto the body, while the gases in the air, namely increased oxygen, begin supersaturating in the bloodstream (and reaching areas of the blood that weren’t originally accessible), enabling all cellular functions to increase. This results in accelerated healing in both chronic and acute conditions.
HBOT exerts a profound impact on every system in the body. By promoting enhanced tissue healing through the increased delivery of oxygen to cells and organs, HBOT accelerates the production of new blood vessels and stimulates cellular regeneration, thereby aiding in the recovery of injuries and illnesses
- ENERGY LEVELS – Improves mitochondrial biogenesis and function, increasing ATP
- TISSUE FUNCTION & REGENERATION – Enhances stem cell mobilization, fibroblast activation, neurogenesis, osteogenesis, and angiogenesis & vasculogenesis
- INFLAMMATION REDUCTION – Reduces swelling and inflammation in acute and chronic conditions
- PAIN REDUCTION – Effects opioid receptors, improves neuropathic pain and neuralgias
- IMMUNE FUNCTION – Enhances phagocytosis (kills and wards-off infections), reduces apoptosis, fights acute and chronic conditions (incl. COVID)
- PROTECTION & ANTI-AGING – Provides a strong and very quick rise in the endogenous antioxidant system resulting in enhanced cellular protection